You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

found it. thanks!

Dear Marcos,
I suggest to first see ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.2.4 I want to use the user-defined stress-strain law of concrete to replace that used in ATENA program. How can I do it?, especially 1. How to get "l_ch"? Is it the crack band size? and 11. What does strain at localization (Tension Localization Onset) mean?

Regards.

yeah big_smile

but it is a fair question

offtop: it looks like you are modeling the fib contest smile

Hello,

It is not clear for me if the tension function of the 3DNonLinearCementitious2User is dependent of the mesh size.
The tutorial presents the fracture strain as the ratio between crack width and element size.
Thefore, I suppose that if the adjust was made considering a 3-point bending test in a prism with refined mesh, this adjust would not be the same for a beam with coarse mesh.
Is this interpretation correct?

Best regards

Dear preetwalia07, please see the response in the thread "atena sfrc beam". You may be also interested in the Tutorial for ATENA Science GiD FRC (available from our web in PDF format under Products - ATENA - Documentation).

Hi sir,
I am working on sfrc long beams on atena 3D v 5..for sfrc I have taken material model 3D non linear cementitious 2user..what values shall I give for volume fraction of 0.75 and aspect ratio 60 and concrete compressive strength 20N/mm2