You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Many thanks for your answer. unfortunately i couldn't find solution yet . and i sent to you the model  with full description to my problem .
many thanks for your feedback in advance

Dear AMR OMARA,
if you get cracks in the first load step, you should probably use a shorter load step (at least at the beginning).

I also recommend to check if the boundary conditions are correct (missing/superfluous supports, ...).

In general, we recommend to first try simpler material models - in many cases, the NLCem2User material model is not necessary, see also ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.2.3 How can I model Fibre Reinforced Concrete (FRC, UHPC, SHCC) in ATENA?

If you decide to work with NLCem2User, please first see Troubleshooting, 2.2.4 I want to use the user-defined stress-strain law of concrete to replace that used in ATENA program. How can I do it? and the there referred spreadsheet.

If you still can not identify the problem source, you can send us your model etc. following Troubleshooting, 2.1.1.

Regards.

Hello,

actually i model a uniaxial tensile test and i use the material model CC3DNonLinCementitious2User , but i have a problem that i always get a crack formation with the first time step without reaching the tensile strength.
so please which material parameter that i can adjust to make the first crack form when the material reach the tensile strength

many thanks for your reply in advance