You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Dear feygaliu,
hard to say not seeing at least some sketch... I guess we can help you much more efficiently if we know a little more about what you are modelling... I suggest to follow ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.1.1 to send us some sketches + description, such that we can recommend a way of modelling, including the choice between ATENA Egr or Sci.

Regards.

dpryl wrote:

Dear feygaliu,
please let us know if you are working with ATENA Engineering 3D or GiD (ATENA-Science; I exclude ATENA Engineering 2D as you mention 3 coordinates)? Have you already considered the option to first create and then rotate into position?

Regards.

Actually, I need to build some openings which have the type of arches, and the three points of arch are not at same working plane. What can I do? Thank you a lot!

dpryl wrote:

Dear feygaliu,
please let us know if you are working with ATENA Engineering 3D or GiD (ATENA-Science; I exclude ATENA Engineering 2D as you mention 3 coordinates)? Have you already considered the option to first create and then rotate into position?

Regards.

ATENA Engineering 3D. Sorry, I don't know hot to rotate the arch...

Dear feygaliu,

Regards.

Hi, how can I build an arch which is not in any of these three working planes? Actually, the working plane of this arch has an angle to yz working plane. How could I do that? Thank you.