You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Dear GADA,
1. for basic information related to modelling pull-out, please see ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.2.12 How can I model a pull-out experiment?

2. Are you working with prescribed displacements (analogical to displacement-controlled experiments), or force loading?
See also Troubleshooting, 2.4.6.1 Solution methods.

3. You may also be interested in Troubleshooting, 2.2.18 My analysis results do not match the experiment/expectations. How can I improve my model?

4. If you still can not get the desired results, you can follow Troubleshooting, 2.1.1 to send us your model etc.

Regards.

Hello, I want to make single fibre pull out model.
(single PP fibra is pulling out from 10x10x10cm concrete cube.)
So far I found cohesion parameter with which i get correct max load (comparing with lab results),
but after that my (Y=Load X=Displacement) graph drops (Load force) immediately down . I want to make such model that form from max N it would be slowly fall down to min force. How do i achieve this? Should I modify cohesion softening/hardening in 3D inteface? Or some other way modify bond slip?
Thanks!
GADA