You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Dear Nate,
I have checked with colleagues, and if you are interested in ConSoft, I can only recommend to contact Professor Slowik

https://www.htwk-leipzig.de/no_cache/de … er/slowik/

I also suggest to let us know what you need/wish/plan to analyze and maybe we can help you find a solution (see also ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.1.1).

Regards.

Thanks for your reply! Yes, I'm looking for the "inverse analysis by Consoft" in the FRC tutorial.

Is there any information on "Consoft" you could provide?

Thanks,
Nate

Dear Nate Wang, do you mean the ConMix utility to generate the properties for young concrete in Transport analysis? If so, please make sure you have installed a recent ATENA versions, including the corresponding ATENA-GiD script, and the utility is available from the Material dialog.

Or are you referring to the ATENA Science FRC Tutorial, unfinished section "4.2.2 Inverse Analysis by Consoft"?

Or something else?

Regards.

Hi,

Here is a user from Michigan Technological University, MI, USA.

We are using Science GID to simulate the softening behavior of fiber-reinforced concrete. By reading your theory and some published references, I found there is a software called Consoft, but the link (Consoft - software documentation (2015).
Available at: http://bauwesen.htwk-leipzig.de/nc/de/f … e/slowik/) shown in your publication seems expired.

Could you please help me to find out a link or contact information to access this software?

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Nate Wang