You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

I have re-sent it again.

Hi

unfortunately i'm not found any thing, so please forward the response on (ahmedmandor134@yahoo.com) if possible.

Thanks for u help

Dear Ahmed, I have re-sent the answer from June 11th - please check your mail again, including the spam folder. If you still can not get to the answer, I suggest to contact us from another email such that we can re-send the message there.
Regards.

Hi,

Thanks for u interest and reply, but i didn't find any response, please if possible, direct the answer again in the drobpox, because i searched about that and found the files that attached to u to check, were deleted by Zdenek, so, please help me in that and thanks for u time again,

Thanks in advance

Dear Ahmed, please check your spam folder - maybe the filter settings are a bit too aggresive?

My colleague, Zdenek Janda, has answered on 11.6.2019 at 8:33, with Subject: Fwd: Ahmed Mandor shared "Inquiry file" with you

Regards.

Hi

i want to inform u that till now i don`t receive any reply to my question after sending the model to u. Please I`m looking forward u reply asap.

Thanks

Hi

I tracked the steps needed to send my model, and already i did, but for the large size, i shared it using the dropbox with u. So please see and reply to me ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Dear ahmed, please see also Troubleshooting, 2.4.1 Out of memory error during ATENA analysis for additional tips. Regarding symmetry, please first see the Tutorial example (Shear Beam).

From your description it is not clear if the symmetry in 1/2 length makes sense - please keep in mind that both the geometry and supports+loads need to be symmetrical to allow a valid 1/2-symmetry modelling.

You can follow Troubleshooting, 2.1.1 to send us your model along with some sketches etc. such that we can advice on your particular modelling.

Regards.

Hi

I hope this message finds u well,

My model is continuous beam strengthened with an advanced material, when i did that, it took a long time to make analysis and i considered all the points in Troubleshooting Manual 2.2.17 except the symmetry point. So, i can simulate my beam and study that with the half shape, but in that case, the middle support at the half total length, i put at the end of the half shape to know the program that there is a support here after symmetry, or identify the surface at the end of the symmetric part with the same characterestics of the middle support (restrained in x,y,z) instead using the support. please reply to me asap.

Thanks