You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Rizky,

I haven't received any email... Could you send a link to fileshare in private message at the forum?

With my pleasure.
I already sent email to you sir.

Hi Rizky,
Could you share you model please? It would be easier to answer your question with the model.

Hello my name is rizky i'm using ATENA Studio from GID. Sir, i have a double curvature column (column with two stub at the top and the bottom) model, and i have to set the displacement at the bottom stub with 0.072 m displacement.

I tried to put displacement for surface at the side of stub with value=0.0036 mm and i adjust the multiplier (in interval data)=20, also i divide this into 10 step. But, from the monitoring point until the analysis are complete the displacement only show 0.056 m.

Am i right that to reach 0.072 mm displacement at the end of analysis is put the displacement for surface=0.0036 mm and adjust multiplier 20?
Or any other way to reach this?
Thank you very much for your help.