You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Dear L.Krieger, I suggest to first see ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.4.1 Out of memory error during ATENA analysis and 2.2.17 The analysis runs too long. How can I speed it up? for general related tips. Is there anything against using Shell elements?

If you can not solve the problem, you can follow Troubleshooting, 2.1.1 to send us your model etc.

Regards.

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am trying to run a 3D nonlinear analysis of a reinforced concrete plate (Lenght: 2,5m, Width: 0,92m Hight: 0,09m) and a much wider one with a width of 4,6m. With a FE-mesh-size about 0,03m BOTH plates start the analys. It works.
The Problem: I need a smaller mesh size about 0,015m. Even the small plate can't start the analys ("Nicht genug speicher", or "Not enough memory in phase 12"). I've already tried to use a different solver - it doesn't work.

Can you please help me?
Thanks a lot
L.Krieger