You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Dear ahmed,
I suggest to first see the ATENA Science Example Manual (included in PDF format in ATENA installation, and also available from our web under Products - ATENA - Documentation), Chapter 3. TRANSPORT ANALYSIS.

If you are interested in Fire, we can send you a related presentation + a simple example model we are using during our Seminars (please contact us through our general support email).

With respect to freezing/thawing, there is no direct support for this in ATENA. If you are interested in fatigue, please see Troubleshooting, 2.2.26 How can I model cyclic or fatigue loading?

You may also be interested in corrosion induced by chlorides or carbonation, which is available in ATENA 5.7.0 (currently at Beta testing stage).

If you send us some information about what you plan to analyze (see also Troubleshooting, 2.1.1), we can help you find an efficient way of modelling.

Regards.

Hello,

I’d like to know if I can model the different environmental conditions like fire, freezing and thawing, effect of temperature and see its effect on the behaviour of concrete in Atena software.

Thanks in advance