Topic: How to overcome HASP KEY error

Sir,when iam entering FE mesh generation botton,i am getting this error
"CCException:HASP-required key not found continuing in DEMO mode,"...sir how to solve this error

Re: How to overcome HASP KEY error

Dear parimals,
please follow the ATENA Troubleshooting manual, 2.4.12 Hardware key not recognized (HASP – required key not found, invalid user id check, ATENA only running in Demo mode, or similar). The document is included in ATENA installation, and its latest version is also available from our web (Products - ATENA - Documentation).

sir  i want to work on ATENA,but which version should i download for windows 8.1,64bit,please give me some advice,

Dear parimals, please run the ATENA Update Check utility to get the latest version available for your maintenance. If you encounter the known issues of 5.3.2 (or expect to have problems with them), you can download the 5.3.3c - see the Downloads section of our web. If 5.1.x is the latest you are entitled to use, I recommend to download 5.1.3f.

Both 5.1.x and 5.3.x work under W8.1, both 32 bit and 64bit. If you are only entitled to work with older versions (4.x.x or 5.0.x), please contact us for an offer on an update/maintenance renewal.

sir i have downloaded ATENA 5.3.3,sir again iam facing same problem of "HASP key not found",sir as  I have not purchased this software...is this the main reason that program is not running.

Dear parimals, if you wish to try ATENA without (or before) acquiring a license, please download the DEMO version.

7 (edited by parimals 2016-05-07 10:06:00)

sir,
I am research scholar  from  civil engg dept of  structure division, NIT silchar,INDIA
My research work is in the direction of  fibre reinforced self-compacting concrete and i want to use this ATENA SOFTWARE 5.3 software for modelling ,so i request you please send me the dealer phone no and branch office  in INDIA for communicate to purchase this software.
Prasenjit saha
research scholar
Department of Civil Engineering,
National Institute of Technology,
Silchar-788010.ASSAM,INDIA
Phone No-08794752788

sir,
I am research scholar  from  civil engg dept of  structure division, NIT silchar,INDIA
My research work is in the direction of  fibre reinforced self-compacting concrete and i want to use this ATENA SOFTWARE 5.3 software for modelling ,so i request you please send me the student version software .
Prasenjit saha
research scholar
Phone No-08794752788

I am interested in it. And, in order to better use ATENA, I need to find how to register the software (obtain a valid license). Please inform me the details. Thank you very much.
email-pssprasenn@gmail.com
Prasenjit saha
research scholar
Phone No-08794752788

Dear parimals, our sales colleague is going to answer your email received at the general email address. Next time, please do not double-post (or multiple-post...). Regards.

sir, i want to make a fibre reinforced concrete beam modelling,so for fibre reinforced, i want to introduce fibre like steel fibre, glass fibre,polypropylene fibre into the concrete mixture,is it possible to make modeling and analysis with this condition.If it is possible which software should i purchase ATENA or GID.Please guide me .......

Dear parimals, please see ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.2.3 How can I model Fibre Reinforced Concrete (FRC, UHPC, SHCC) in ATENA? As all the material models mentioned there are available in both ATENA Engineering and ATENA Science (except for NLCem2SHCC - see ATENA-GiD User's, 5.3 Materials, Table 1: Materials supported by GiD interface to ATENA), the decision between ATENA Engineering and ATENA Science (with GiD for model preparation) should be primarily based on the geometry. If you need to model curved surfaces which can not be easily approximated with flat segments, use ATENA-GiD. If not, ATENA Engineering 3D (+2D) is usually the more comfortable tool.
Please also note ATENA Engineering is only available as a 32-bit application, which means about 2GB memory limit for the program.
If you wish to choose between Engineering or Science for each model (based on its geometry etc.), get an ATENA Full license, which includes both.