Topic: Internal Error in Atena

Dear All

When I load my model in Atena, an internal error occurs.

The ID is: BSFastCollection.pas/TBsFastObjectList.RestoreReference-item out of collection/12
Module:C\PROGRA-1\CERV-1\ATENA\A3Post_1.dll

what does it mean? Shall I be worried about the results?
How Coudl I address this error?

Regards,

Cosimo

Re: Internal Error in Atena

Dear Cosimo, please let us know

1. which ATENA version you are using,

2. in which ATENA version the model has been stored,

3. if the model contains results (see also ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.1.17 It is not possible to read results created with version 4.x.x or 1.2.3 and older of the program; similar problems also occur between some newer versions).

4. Please also check if the file is damaged (check your disk using the OS tools and some utility reading the S.M.A.R.T. information from your disk, like for example the free GSmartControl).

Regards.

Tell me please, this error can occur due to a problem with the connection? Understand that these two things may not be related but the problem I have started after I began to use proxy server.

Dear Nughi,
if you are using a network key, it is possible that this happens when the firewall/network make the connection to the key problematic/unstable. Even with a local it is worth to check if the key is accessible using the Sentinel Admin Control Center (see ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.4.13 Problem with Network Key).

Regards.