Topic: recieving error when placing addtional reinforcement

Hello:

I wonder if you might be able to shed some light on why I have been receiving an error when trying to place additional reinforcement, in an existing model in Atena 3D.  I get the error "List index out of bounds".  I have tried and replicated this on past trial runs of the same model, as well as in different location in my model. The only time today when I have not had the error was when starting a completely new file as a test.

Also, a second question...If one has a reinforcement bar with several segments (say 3), is it possible to increase the diameter of one of those segments (say segment #1 of 3)?  This would be aimed at replicating an embedded anchor bolt and nut. 

Thank you so much

Re: recieving error when placing addtional reinforcement

This problem should be solved in the latest ATENA version - 4.2.6 release candidate. The upgrade installer for all users with a valid maintenance is available for download from http://www.cervenka.cz/downloads

I am not sure if I understand the second question - arcs are replaced by straight segments in ATENA 3D (the number of segments is set at the time of adding the arc). Just delete the segments that should be replaced, and define the new arc instead.

Re: recieving error when placing addtional reinforcement

Thanks for the upgrade.  It worked as expected and I was able to just add a new segment of reinforcement.  That therefore negates, my second question.

Also, I did send an email with file attached for some support, can you tell me if it might have arrived and been looked at yet?  It was regarding adding a opening into a concrete block, and then adding a steel plate into the opening.  An embedded plate.  I could not get past forming the opening.  I had sent to cervenka@cervenka.cz.  Will be happy to resend if needed.

Thanks again,

Matt