Topic: Error when trying to Run analysis

Hello,

I wonder if you may help shed some light on an error I have received, when proceeding with analysis.  I am unable to even complete one time step of the analysis.  It is as follows...

CCInpFExc: Ilegal real number:  0, line: 99, file: , data being processed:
;
Source line:  101, file: \AtenaV4\Sources\Include\CCMaterial\CCElastIsotropic\CCFractRankine\CCFractRankine2\set_param_(CCFracRankine2).h, last modified at: Thu Aug 13 11:48:11 2009.

I have sent my file, a screen capture of the error, and my version # to your support email.  Thanks very much

Regards,

Matthew

Re: Error when trying to Run analysis

Hello,

I am quoting a message that was submitted in January.  I am receiving the same exact message and I cannot figure out why.  Can you tell me what type of error this is and what it is likely due to?

Thank you,
Danielle

mdp198 wrote:

Hello,

I wonder if you may help shed some light on an error I have received, when proceeding with analysis.  I am unable to even complete one time step of the analysis.  It is as follows...

CCInpFExc: Ilegal real number:  0, line: 99, file: , data being processed:
;
Source line:  101, file: \AtenaV4\Sources\Include\CCMaterial\CCElastIsotropic\CCFractRankine\CCFractRankine2\set_param_(CCFracRankine2).h, last modified at: Thu Aug 13 11:48:11 2009.

I have sent my file, a screen capture of the error, and my version # to your support email.  Thanks very much

Regards,

Matthew

Re: Error when trying to Run analysis

Dear Danielle,
the most frequent causes of such an error is a bad material parameter, e.g., 0 elastic modulus or aggregate size or similar.

If you have prepared the model in an older ATENA version, please re-mesh before starting the analysis in a newer version of the program.

If you still can't find the source of the problem, please send us the model.