Topic: Error (RC slab)

Hello,

I work with Atena 3D (RC slab ) but I have a problem when running process.
I'm getting the below error message when I run the program:
*Error (x) internal analysis error: access viollation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000
*Error (x) internal analysis error: access viollation at address 0E828491 in module ‘CCFEModelGenerate.dll’. Write of address DEB0FB1F
How to solve it.

Thanks

Re: Error (RC slab)

Dear moufidagh,
1. please make sure you are using the current ATENA version (5.3.4 or 5.4.1 - you can run the ATENA Update Check Utility to download the latest version according to the license information from your key).

2. Make sure the HASP key is connected in a USB port (see also ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.4.12 Hardware key not recognized (HASP – required key not found, invalid user id check, ATENA only running in Demo mode, or similar) and 2.4.13 Problem with Network Key; the Sentinel Admin Control Center can also be used to check a local USB key).

3. If the problem persists, please follow Troubleshooting, 2.1.1. to send us your model etc.

Regards.

Thank you;
I installed ATENA 3.3.1, I have attached the key when i running (the key is connected). But i have the same error
(x) Internal analysis arror: access violation at address 0E618491 in module ‘CCFEModelGenerate.ddl’ write of address AE147B21
Best regards,

Dear moufidagh,
please understand we can not support ATENA version 3, which is 10 years old, any more. The main problem are changes in OS which don't allow it to run on current Windows versions.

I suggest to download the current DEMO version, and, if you wish to try a model with more elements, contact our sales colleague, Martin Berka, about options to try a current version for a limited time. He will also check if your maintenance end date allows you to use some newer version.

Regards.