Topic: Error in base file 'C:/Program Files/GiD/GiD 14.0/problemtypes/Atena..

Dear Dobromil,

I have the following error in GiD while trying to run analysis.

Error in base file 'C:/Program Files/GiD/GiD 14.0/problemtypes/Atena/include.src.bas/../include.src.bas/WriteChild_CombineMaterial.bas' at line number 1: word: 'Activate_Concrete' doesn't exist

Error in command MatProp
Error in base file 'C:/Program Files/GiD/GiD 14.0/problemtypes/Atena/include.src.bas/../include.src.bas/WriteChild_CombineMaterial.bas' at line number 1: Error into an *if expression

The problem is Creep. Script version 16595, GiD 14.0.2 Win x64, Atena 5.6.1, Windows 10 x64.
Model: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pqfDK … osz0kkArCo

Re: Error in base file 'C:/Program Files/GiD/GiD 14.0/problemtypes/Atena..

Dear Pavlo,
please understand the combined material (smeared reinforcement in volume elements) is not supported in the Creep module of ATENA yet. Until that is solved, we planned to at least add a meaningful message to cover this, but it seems even that is not working properly in the current version :-(
I am forwarding your report + model to colleagues in charge.

Regards.

Dear Dobromil,
I changed all combined material and I have another error message:

Unknown command:oJeImproved
Error in base file 'C:/Program Files/GiD/GiD 14.0/problemtypes/Atena/include.src.bas/../include.src.bas/CCModelCP2010CreepMaterialParameters.bas' at line number 35: Error into an *if expression

Updated model is available by the link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F9bVd … 1cIoo6ocSF

4 (edited by pavlo 2019-06-09 19:48:52)

Considering text "CCModelCP2010Cre..." I realized that there is a problem with Model Code 2010 creeping material. I changed to B3 Improved but now I have another error related to rebars... This problem worked fine with this reinforcement in Static mode.

Error in base file 'C:/Program Files/GiD/GiD 14.0/problemtypes/Atena/Execute/../include.src.bas/Write_Clasic_Bar_Element.bas' at line number 10: word: 'Embedded_Reinforcement' doesn't exist

Error in command ElemsMatProp
Error in base file 'C:/Program Files/GiD/GiD 14.0/problemtypes/Atena/Execute/../include.src.bas/Write_Clasic_Bar_Element.bas' at line number 10: Error into an *if expression

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xauBO … _Pk5hr2wsN

Dear Pavlo, Zdenek has looked at your models, fixed the oImproved message (for the next version of the ATENA-GiD scripts), and now gets the message about elements without material - see Troubleshooting, 4.2.5 GiD claims: You don't have assigned Material 0 at Element xxxx For first number of unassigned element see *.dat file.
The problem may also be due to special characters in material names (spaces, slashes, minuses).

Rgearding the CombinedMaterial, he guesses you have transformed the model from Static to Creep, as the ReinforcedConcrete template is not offered in Creep?

Regards.

6 (edited by pavlo 2019-06-10 12:32:19)

Dear Dobromil,

1. Could you please share latest script?
2. All the special characters I used were working fine in Static mode. I changed all names to only numbers and letters and there is no effect.
3. Yes, absolutely. I transformed the model from Static. I also tried to delete "Reinforced Concrete" material from list but it didn't help to eliminate errors.
4. By the way, there is special "Creep Reinforced Concrete" template in "SOLID Creep concrete". Does this material work or smeared reinforcement is not supported at all in Creep?

Can I use elastic material and conventional concrete together with creep?

All errors were solved after I redefined concrete without creep to creep concrete.

I think that it would be more convenient to show relevant message in error box. Now even ModelCode 2010 creep material works.