Topic: Can't download Atena Demo

I've been trying to download the Demo for weeks.  The downloads always terminated at 49 Mb at the maximum.  I tried from my working place and asked my friend to try from a different office, but the result is the same.  Please kindly check if something is wrong.

Re: Can't download Atena Demo

I have checked http://www.cervenka.cz/atena-demo-download and the downloaded installation file has the correct size of 159 560 512 B. Please empty any browser cache. However, it is also possible that some incomplete copy of the file is cached somewhere along the way - we may upload another copy of the file under a different name to circumvent this. If it does not help or if you have a slow connection, we can also mail you an installation CD.

Thank you for your kind response.  Within this week, I tried downloading once in my office and got only around 25 mb.  My friend in a different office got around 5 mb and 35 mb for the 1st and 2nd download.  In the end if this problem can't be solved, I may have to ask you to send the demo CD.  Thank you for your attention.

Looks like our hosting provider and your country/internet provider have a very bad connection to each other. Please send us your postal address to cervenka at cervenka dot cz with something like "ATENA Demo Request" in the message subject, and we will mail you the CD.