You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Dear Jimmy15,
please keep in mind that ATENA Engineering 2D and 3D are only available as 32-bit programs (see also Troubleshooting, 2.1.6.2 Memory). If you need to work with large models, we recommend to use the x64 version of ATENA Science (GiD + ATENA Studio or/and AtenaConsole).

In any case, I suggest to first look at the tips from ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.2.17 The analysis runs too long. How can I speed it up? If your model is still too big/slow, you can follow Troubleshooting 2.1.1 to send it to us along with some information such that we can advice.

Regards.

Dear developers,

I have a trouble with continuously appearing "Out of memory" error.

First it appeared when I tried to run the analysis of a relatively big model (on smaller models I have no such error). I explored troubleshooting manual (2.4.1) and managed to perform the analysis with the use of sparse solver and ATENAWin. It seems that I did the right thing when created the results file (*.000) with "Application -> Store FE Model To" command. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Then I tried to upload the results into ATENA Engineering 3D (File -> Open other -> Results by step) and after some waiting I got the same "Out of memory" error.

Is there any way to view the results in ATENA Engineering post-processor?

Thank you very much.