You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Dear rdevine,
I recommend to import your results from Egr 2D into ATENA Studio:

Export the results into binary step result files (File - Export - Binary result files), import these into ATENA Studio (start ATENA Studio and create a project from these results), and postprocess there. You may be also interested in the function for creating an animation.

Regards.

Hello, is there a way to set a color bar scale in one load step, and have it applied to all of the other load steps. For example, I would like to look at the generation of increasing principal compression stresses and strains with increasing lateral load on a low rise wall, and I would like them all plotted to the same scale, which would be tedious to do stage by stage. I know how to do it for a single stage, using the manual color scale for contour areas or lines, but I would like that scale to "stick" as I change load steps.

Thanks.