Topic: analysis problem

Hi,

I am using ATENA science(Gid11+atena v4.3.1 and ATENA win to run the analysis).After the analysis starts i get this message during reading the .inp file:
CCFEModelExc: Invalid node_id: 6457 specified, in node id: 6457
Source line: 118, file: ..\..\Sources\CCFEModel\check(CCFEModel).cpp, last modified at: Wed Dec 21 10:46:12 2011

Have you any idea how i could fix this?
Thanks

Re: analysis problem

Dear serafeim_mpousgos,
1. please understand we can only support the very old version 4.3.1 in a limited way. I suggest to contact our sales colleagues with your ATENA User ID (WR - see also ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.1.1) to check if your license allows to install some newer ATENA (e.g., 5.1.3).

2. In any case, the first to do is to look at the referred Node number 6457 in the .inp file, try to highlight it using the Signal command in GiD (Mesh view), check it with the List command. 

3. Maybe you remember what you have changed last (if the model has worked before) and that way narrow the problem source search?

Regards.

hello Brothers.
I am having difficulty in generating mesh,  after refinement in 3d modeling of plain concrete beam.
error is: (Thread 1) CCFEModelGenreateExc: T3D generator manip error. more information available in the execution's message/ error file.
source line: 200, file..\..\Sources\T3D \ atena_cpp.cpp. last modified at wed dec 9 13:13 2015

Dear abro8520,
please follow ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.1.1 to send us your model etc.

Just guessing: you have set the mesh refinement in a way that can not be consistently fullfilled by the generator (conflicting settings).

Regards.