You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Hello, please send us your GiD model (including the .inp file as written from ATENA-GiD and after your modifications) such that we can reproduce the issue on our computers.

Hello,
I am using ATENA 5.0.2.9123, GiD 9.0.6, Atena-GiD 9048, OS Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

I created a simple project in GiD containing several Fixed Contacts. When I tried to analyze it in AtenaStudio, I received this error message:

CCFEModelExc: List Desky_SLAVE_Interval1 with nodal loads/supports in load case support id: 30, load case id 1, name: LoadName Basic not defined.
Source line: 69, file: ..\..\Sources\CCSupport\check(CCMasterSlaveNodes).cpp, last modified at: Mon Oct 29 10:34:23 2012

After searching for a while I realized the problem is that there is a list of slave nodes missing in the *.inp file.

I tried to "downgrade" the project to Atena 4.3.1, where I had no problems creating contacts. With Atena-GiD 7434, I created new *.inp file of the same project. This file contained the list of all master and slave nodes in correct format. When I copy-pasted the list to *.inp file created for Atena5 and executed the analysis in AtenaStudio, everything worked fine. So I think the problem is just the *.inp file creation process.

The question is: Are there any changes in contact creation between Atena4 and Atena5 I should be careful about, or is it a problem of new Atena-GiD interface version? I hope I am not doing some stupid mistake, I remodelled the contact several times and I also remodelled the whole structure from the beginning, no effect.

I can send you the files if that helps.

Thanks for your help

Petr Bily