You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Cervenka Consulting Forums → ATENA → Units → Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Hello Dhiaa, in the current ATENA 5.0.2 release, the imperial/american units are only available in the ATENA Science and ATENA Engineering 2D user environments. In ATENA Engineering 3D, the option should be (re-)enabled in the next release (ATENA 5.0.3). Until then, please convert the dimensions and material properties to metric units, or start with a 2-dimesional model.
If you like to try the 5.0.3 installation a few days before it is released to all users, please send us an email.

Hello,

I want to use the imperial system units instead of the metric units. In the general structures parameters, the unit system is only metric and I cannot change it even the user manual says I can choose different units. I am using ATENA 3D Engr v5. Can you please explain how to change the units to imperial?

Cervenka Consulting Forums → ATENA → Units → Post new reply