You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

In our current development version, 5.0.3f, there is a new monitoring option "Monitor_for_*_Nearest_IP" - write us an email to get the download link and you can test it.

I have designed my specimen by Atena program and am currently working out to do the same using GiD. So my specimen contains concrete block + Adhesive layer in the top + another CFRP laminate comes over the adhesive. So when I used Atena I created microelements for all of layers above and it was easy to attach any monitoring point. However I'm struggling to find out how the way I could create these monitoring points in GiD. The divide line method and make a point in the middle is not working with me because I need to attach several monitoring points in various locations. So please I need your advice with many thanks.

Atheer
Melbourne - AUS