You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Dear Hugo, this is a known issue of ATENA 5.3.2, please see
http://www.cervenka.cz/download/atena/atena-5.3.2
for more information. You also have a link to download the version we are now testing, 5.3.2b, in your email.

Regards,
Dobromil

Gentlemen,

I have been using ATENA software since its 2nd version and I always used interface model available in it with no problems. Recently, I made an update of my ATENA version from ATENA v4.3.1.g to ATENA v5.3.2. I am trying to simulate a statically indeterminate RC beam with two spans with two different interfaces but when I try to run the model the following message appears and the model doesn't even starts:

"CCFEModelExc: Invalid element_node_id: 1005 specified, in element id: 1000001, group id: 743964680, name: VOLUME 1 SURFACE 2 to VOLUME 15 SURFACE 88"

I do not know if it is also important but before that message, a pop-up error message also appears with an error like "thread 1" followed by the same message and with the additional information "Source line 46, file:..\..\Sources\CCElement\check(CCElement).cpp, last modified at: Fri May 22 15:29:05 2015".

Can you provide me a solution for this problem? Is it a bug of this version? If so, any suggestion(s) that I have to follow in order to avoid this error?

Thank you in advance,
Hugo Biscaia