You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Please follow ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.1.1 I have a problem not listed here. The current version of the document is available from our web (Products - ATENA - Documentation).

Sorry how can i send you my model please ? on the email ?
And the size of the model file is very big is there was any solution to send my model please 
thanks alot and sorry for annoying smile

Ok i am going to see it & if it didn't match i am going to send it  .. thanks so much for your kind reply & care smile

Dear engomargouda,
please first see if some of the general recommendations from ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.2.18 My analysis results do not match the experiment/expectations. How can I improve my model? solve the issue. If you still can not identify the source of the difference, please send us your model + a description + pictures of what you are modelling, following Troubleshooting, 2.1.1.
Regards.

Dear all smile

I made model of 2 spans slab of equal length = 3m ........ depth = 0.12 m ....... width = 0.5 m
each span is loaded with 2 concentrated loads until failure
From the experimental studies the failure load = 114 KN , but when i run my model i found the failure load = 30 KN

I checked the load value i found that i started loading with 1 KN = 0.001 MN , so no mistake in loading dimensions
i checked the reinforcement and materials ..... and no mistake in my inputs in Fcu , Fy  ...... my monitoring point are right and i can't find where is the problem ?

can you help me please smile & thank you so much