You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Dear asfeiza,
I assume you have already read ATENA Troubleshooting, 2.2.18 My analysis results do not match the experiment/expectations. How can I improve my model? 

If you wish help with your particular modelling, please follow Troubleshooting, 2.1.1 to send us your model, a graph comparing the measured and calculated Load-Displacement curves, etc.

Regards.

hello,

i have done modelling the GFRP bar RC beam, but unfortunetly i didn't get a good graph and can not validated same as my experiment. i also do the modelling RC by using steel bar, and i get the same trend as my experiment. i have compare my atena modelling with other finite element, but for my modelling GFRP bar RC beam, it not give a good trend, and the load smaller then experimental. what should i do? I have model GFRP bar same as i Model the Steel.  I pick Linear type for modelling GFRP bar in reinforcement material. tq