You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Dear Cervenka Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am a research associate at the University of Tabriz and I am using ATENA 5.9.0 along with GID 14.0.1. I aim to obtain the tension function for the UHPFRC using the “APIS FRC” option. My model is a 100X100X500 mm beam loaded under four-point loading. I have monitored the midspan deflection, maximum crack width along the bottom line of the beam and reaction values at the two steel plates.

The analysis finishes without a problem, I import the input and the target file, and launch the optimizer. Henceforth, I do not know what to do:

1- I can only choose one option from the load monitor section while I have two reactions, one at each loading plate and the reactions for these is not the same if unsymmetrical cracking occurs. What should I do in ATENA to have the summation of both reactions as in input in the “launch optimizer?

2- Not all the parameters are visible when the APIS FRC window is maximized.

3- When I import the monitor values for displacement, reaction from a single plate, and the maximum crack width that I have monitored along the bottom line of the beam and click “suggest next iteration” or “run FRC filter” I get the error “the input array was empty. Parameter name: array” and the application closes. I would be really grateful if you help me with my problem.

I have already emailed my model to you. I really appreciate your wonderful support.

Best regards,
Hamed