You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Dear Danielle,
the most frequent causes of such an error is a bad material parameter, e.g., 0 elastic modulus or aggregate size or similar.

If you have prepared the model in an older ATENA version, please re-mesh before starting the analysis in a newer version of the program.

If you still can't find the source of the problem, please send us the model.

Hello,

I am quoting a message that was submitted in January.  I am receiving the same exact message and I cannot figure out why.  Can you tell me what type of error this is and what it is likely due to?

Thank you,
Danielle

mdp198 wrote:

Hello,

I wonder if you may help shed some light on an error I have received, when proceeding with analysis.  I am unable to even complete one time step of the analysis.  It is as follows...

CCInpFExc: Ilegal real number:  0, line: 99, file: , data being processed:
;
Source line:  101, file: \AtenaV4\Sources\Include\CCMaterial\CCElastIsotropic\CCFractRankine\CCFractRankine2\set_param_(CCFracRankine2).h, last modified at: Thu Aug 13 11:48:11 2009.

I have sent my file, a screen capture of the error, and my version # to your support email.  Thanks very much

Regards,

Matthew

Hello,

I wonder if you may help shed some light on an error I have received, when proceeding with analysis.  I am unable to even complete one time step of the analysis.  It is as follows...

CCInpFExc: Ilegal real number:  0, line: 99, file: , data being processed:
;
Source line:  101, file: \AtenaV4\Sources\Include\CCMaterial\CCElastIsotropic\CCFractRankine\CCFractRankine2\set_param_(CCFracRankine2).h, last modified at: Thu Aug 13 11:48:11 2009.

I have sent my file, a screen capture of the error, and my version # to your support email.  Thanks very much

Regards,

Matthew