You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum updated

We have recently updated our forums system, and we have cleared all spam topics and users. In case we accidentally deleted your account, please register again. If you miss a topic you have posted before, please let us know.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Hi,

I have recently had this error because of incorrect steel stress-strain diagram. Check all diagrams in material properties of rebars, concrete and bond.

Hi, I'm a newbie to the ATENA program and trying to learn all the beautiful features.
I was trying to analyze a prestressed concrete beam; however, it didn't go well with an error message as follows:

(Thread 1) CCFEModelExc: Invalid function_id: 30000 specified,
in function id 30000, name:
Source line: 220, file:
e:\atenav590\sources\ccfemodel\check(ccfemodel).cpp, last
modified at: Thu Oct 29 14:14 50 2020

I thought my modeling or something would cause the problem, so I tried with a tutorial example, "prestressed beam," pre-installed in the ATENA package. However, the same message came up when I tried to run the analysis.

Also, the file that the error message specified "e:\atenav590\sources\ccfemodel\check(ccfemodel).cpp" is not in the following directory. Besides, the "E" drive is relevant nothing with ATENA or the analysis file.

I have not tried every other condition, but as far as I have tried so far, I think the error might be about prestressing conditions to line elements.

I want to know what the problem is about. Is there anyone who experienced this issue?
Please let me know the way to fix this issue or any other documents I can refer to.

Thank you!