1 (edited by mykConc 2022-01-06 09:22:04)

Topic: Error message about CCFEModelExc: Invalid function_id

Hi, I'm a newbie to the ATENA program and trying to learn all the beautiful features.
I was trying to analyze a prestressed concrete beam; however, it didn't go well with an error message as follows:

(Thread 1) CCFEModelExc: Invalid function_id: 30000 specified,
in function id 30000, name:
Source line: 220, file:
e:\atenav590\sources\ccfemodel\check(ccfemodel).cpp, last
modified at: Thu Oct 29 14:14 50 2020

I thought my modeling or something would cause the problem, so I tried with a tutorial example, "prestressed beam," pre-installed in the ATENA package. However, the same message came up when I tried to run the analysis.

Also, the file that the error message specified "e:\atenav590\sources\ccfemodel\check(ccfemodel).cpp" is not in the following directory. Besides, the "E" drive is relevant nothing with ATENA or the analysis file.

I have not tried every other condition, but as far as I have tried so far, I think the error might be about prestressing conditions to line elements.

I want to know what the problem is about. Is there anyone who experienced this issue?
Please let me know the way to fix this issue or any other documents I can refer to.

Thank you!

Re: Error message about CCFEModelExc: Invalid function_id

Hi,

I have recently had this error because of incorrect steel stress-strain diagram. Check all diagrams in material properties of rebars, concrete and bond.