Topic: automate atena test

Hello!

I'm doing several test (162) with ATENA 3D, and I would like to know if it is possible to automate the test. This manner I can run with atena the whole of night, without take care with it.

Thank you in advance

Re: automate atena test

Hello, our stochastic module, SARA, can start analyses of the generated samples automatically.

If you have prepared your 162 models manually and wish to tun them sequantially, starting the next one when the previous one finishes, the most effective way is to
1. define reasonable conditional break criteria to stop the analysis at the end of a step or iteration if the convergence errors are large,
2. output .inp from ATENA 3D and uncomment the STORE TO commands of the load steps you plan to postprocess,
3. prepare a batch file (.BAT) to start the analysis of all .inp files.
4. after all analyses finish, prepare another batch file to read the last stored step and output the monitor values (or do this in step 3, always writing the monitors out before running the next analysis).

I recommend to also read ATENA Troubleshooting, 4.3.1 I have an ATENA Input File (.inp), how can I start the analysis in AtenaWin or AtenaConsole?