Topic: Importing just one result with ATENA-GiD

Hi,

after finishing the calculation of my model in ATENA WIN I want to import the results in GiD for post-processing. Because of its a very big model I just wanted to import theresults of the last step. Is this possible with the GiD-interface? Clicking on the ATENA-result-import-button import all steps not just one.

Re: Importing just one result with ATENA-GiD

Yes, you can select steps to be imported in the Post Data dialog, tab "Steps Import Options".

Thanks for the fast reply. If I choose the last step in the options and try to import it, the program did not import it with this error message:

"Found EOF too early: in this line: 3 - Reading Results."

It is possible to import all the steps, the error message appears only while choosing the options " import only these steps" in the post data window.

Please make sure you are using ATENA 4.3.1g with the corresponding ATENA-GiD scripts (7306 or later). If the issue persists, please send us your model along with the exact steps to reproduce it, such that we can try to do so on our computers.

Hi,

I'm using the latest version of ATENAv5.  Now there is another error message:
"Sorry, but couldn't find the mesh information file ..."
I tried to first loading the model in ATENA but this is no solution. I changed the step import options after calculating my model but I think that should not be a problem, shouldn't it?

The current v5 pre-release is 5.0.2a from Sep 2nd, with ATENA-GiD scripts 8944. Please make sure you are using that one, and if not, write us an email to get the link to download it.

If the issue persists, please send us your model along with the exact steps to reproduce it, such that we can try to do so on our computers.

You can also do some postprocessing in ATENA Studio (or AtenaWin).

You can set the import settings before or after analysis, in any case, they are valid for the next import of results from the model into GiD Post.