Topic: Example_Engineering 3D Tutorial_concrete beam

Can anybody help me with the first example about the concrete beam in 3D.
Everything is working well, till i run the calculation. Than i get an error that the mesh isn't correct. When I modelled the mesh there isn't any problem. After putting the load on the steel plates, one of the steelplates (at the top of the beam) don't want to generate a mesh.
The load is applied on a joint in the middle of the steel plate (the same as described in the tutorial).

What do I wrong?

Re: Example_Engineering 3D Tutorial_concrete beam

Dear Maaike1, please see ATENA Troubleshooting, 3.3.4 I have a bug; when I click on the button Generate in order to generate the mesh, I get the following error: CCFEModelGenerateExc: T3D generator error code: 10 Source line: 157, file: ..\..\Sources\T3d\atena_cpp.cpp, last modified at: Fri Nov 19 13:5139 2010 and 3.3.6 When starting the analysis, the message “CCFEModelExc: Can not create contact elements on Contact (contact XXX )! Refine mesh in the neighbouring macroelements” appears, and 3.4.3 Mesh generation errors for some macroelements. If that does not solve the problem, please send us your model along with the exact error message.

Re: Example_Engineering 3D Tutorial_concrete beam

Thank you, I already find that in Troubleshooting. So i will send them an email.