Topic: intersecting macro elements

Hi,

I am modeling a plate with the thickness of 0.75mm to a 150mm concrete slab. Just after pressing RUN button I get"  Macroelemnt x and Macroelemnt Y are intersecting.

Can you please tell me how I can sort this out?

Thanks

Alireza

Re: intersecting macro elements

Dear ALIREZA, I assume you are using ATENA 3D Engineering. I further assume you are modelling some (C)FRP wrap - have you already read section "2.1.8 How to model carbon or glass fibre wrap (CFRP, GFRP) strengthening in ATENA?" of our Troubleshooting Manual? The Troubleshooting Manual is included in current ATENA installation and also available for download from our web.

I further assume you have already checked if the macroelements overlap or not. If they do, move them such that there is no volume overlap and only the faces in contact coincide. If you are sure no of the 2 macroelements protrudes into the other, please send us your model (following the instructions from section "2.1.1 I have a problem not listed here" of our Troubleshooting Manual).

ALIREZA wrote:

Hi,

I am modeling a plate with the thickness of 0.75mm to a 150mm concrete slab. Just after pressing RUN button I get"  Macroelemnt x and Macroelemnt Y are intersecting.

Can you please tell me how I can sort this out?

Thanks

Alireza

سلام
بچه های فارسی زبان را با پیام دادن و سرچ اسم پیدا کنیم و سوالاتمون را فارسی از هم بپرسیم.

hi, excuse me, my ATENA softwar do not install in win x64!!!
is a way for install win 7 x64(64bit)??
where provide this softwar to install in win 7 x64???
please help me.
thanks.........

Hello, please understand the forum language is english.

We and many users routinely work with ATENA on Windows 7 x64, this is the recommended OS version, and no special settings are required for the installation. Just make sure you are using the current version, ATENA 5.0.3d (or at least ATENA 4.3.1, which already has supported Windows 7). All users with valid maintenance can get this version using the ATENA Update Check utility, or by sending us an email specifying their ATENA User ID (WR). If your maintenance has expired, please ask our sales colleagues for a renewal offer.