Topic: problem terminating program

Hi,

I was on a run with 18 load steps. It performed 2 iterations for load step 1. Then showed most common error - CCFEModelExc: The execution is killed due to violation of stop iteration criteria. But it looks it did not stop execution. To be sure, I pressed 'iterrupt' button and 'as soon as possible'. After that it has been 5 hours, program has not been terminated. How can I terminate the program ? Can I use task manager ?

Apart from that, since yesterday some of my model files (i got different model for the same geometry with different set up) are not opening even. When tried to open, it shows up - option for demonstration version - if I chose 'no' then it shows a bulk of errors. Some files are opening with program (ATENA 3D) but  model geometry does not show up.

By the way, I am using ATENA 3D 4.2.7.5844 (network license).

Can you please advise me on this.

Thanks in advance

Re: problem terminating program

Dear mhaider, first of all, please use the latest ATENA version. All users with valid maintenance can download and install the ATENA 4.3.1g upgrade from our web.
The problem with the net key looks like there are
A. more concurrent users than network licenses. This can be real users (computers) running ATENA, or also licenses blocked by some not properly terminated ATENA analyses or pre- or postprocessor. To free such blocked licenses, you can either wait for about an hour or restart the HASP LM service (or reboot the LM server)
or
B. some communications problems between the workstations and the license manager, or the computer where the license manager is running is overloaded.
Please see section "2.2.10 Problem with Network Key" in the ATENA Troubleshooting Manual.