Topic: Can you fix this file

dear all!
my problem on this file is :
(i)    Analysis step 1
(*)    Warning: Zero RHS vector
(*)    Warning: Convergence criteria (within Line Search) not satisfied, continuing superordinate iterations
(*)    Warning: Convergence criteria (within Line Search) not satisfied, continuing superordinate iterations
(*)    Warning: Convergence criteria not satisfied
(x)    CCFEModelExc: The execution is killed due to violation of stop iteration criteria

i don't know how to put the suport in this beam. can you fix this file for me.
many thank^^!
Link to my file

Re: Can you fix this file

Dear dylog,
your mesh is very rough, with many badly shaped elements. I would recommend to use shells - see the corresponding chapter of the ATENA 3D User's manual. Otherwise, you will need very many elements, as 4 elements per thickness are the minimum to get qualitative-only results for bending regions meshed with volume elements, and local bending (buckling) is probably very important.

Have you already looked into our Troubleshooting Manual (or the Known Issues web page)?

To get more advice, please send us a sketch or photo + description of the problem you are modelling along with your ATENA User ID (WR).

Re: Can you fix this file

Thank you so much with your tips!