Topic: Atena new hardlock problem

We received a new Atena USB hardlock when we renewed our license.  The hardlock licence No is 309/11. However, Atena does not recognise this hardlock. It says it only recognise 309/1 to 309/9. I've tried to install different versions of Atena but nothing works. Can anyone help please? I can't find Atena support contact on this website.

Thanks and Regards,

Re: Atena new hardlock problem

Dear BP, it looks like you are not using the current 4.3.1g installation you have received with the new key. Please install it (or ask the system administrator to install it) from the CD from July.

Dear dpryl,
I've installed 4.3.1g upgrade and the version I have now is the latest version. However, it still doesn't work.
Regards,

Dear BP, please always be as specific as possible. It is not clear to me
1. if you have installed from the July CD as instructed (i.e., NOT run the downloaded upgrade installer over an old version)?
2. what does not work - do you get the same problem that ATENA only searches for keys 1-9 and not for the connected No. 11, or some other issue?

Background explanation: the upgrade isntaller is NOT good when new keys are added - in this case, ATENA has to be installed from the CD sent with the new keys.

Dear dpryl,
1) I installed from the july CD and installed the upgrade over the july version.
2) The error is the same: Atena only searches for keys 1-9 and not for No. 11.
3) I managed to locate the key No. 2 and it works fine now. But if you can help us resolve the issue with key No. 11, it would be great.
Regards,
BP

Dear BP, the CD from July (not June) is the same version as the upgrade installer available for download = it makes no sense to install the upgrade over it. If you do not have the right CD, I can upload your installer from July to our server and send you the link.

Thanks for the link. This problem has been solved when we installed the latest version.