Topic: Error when saving results. External exception E06D7363

Hi.

I have made serveral models with the same materials. The models have various geometri. In the first model I defined all the materialparameters. For the other models I saved the first model and just changed the geometri. So the materialparameters are exactly the same. All the models worked fine when Atena calculated. Later I realized that the material model for the contrete was wrong. I had accidently defined the compressive strength fc ten times too high. So I redefined it in all the models and assigned all the macroelements to the new concretematerial. The problem is that I get the following error messege in the middle of the calculations:

"Error when saving results
External exception E06D7363"

Any ideas whats wrong?

Re: Error when saving results. External exception E06D7363

Hello, please look at the results and convergence errors in steps preceding the error message.

Maybe you have created an inconsitent set of the concrete material parameters. We recommend to always generate seetings based on the closest cocnrete class, and only do small adjustments to the parameters where precise values are available. If you change a parameter to make it 10x larger or smaller, it is quite likely to end up with an inconsistent set...

Re: Error when saving results. External exception E06D7363

Ok. Thanks for the help. I solved the problem.