Topic: Monitoring points - Error reading value

Hi there,
i am working with Atena 3D Version 3 to model a wall lateral loaded with a prescribed deformation on  a steel plate.
I set several monitoring points.
During the analysis i get the message: Monitor U3: Error reading value.
Monitor U4: Error reading value. And so on

The first two monitoring points located in the steel plate  for the reactions and the displacements are working well.
The other monitoring points are located in the wall and refer to the walls macroelement.
It seems they are not working.
What am I doing wrong?

Greez,
Felix

Re: Monitoring points - Error reading value

Hello, please note we can not support ATENA v3 any more. Installing the current version 4.3.1g is recommended. If you can not find the latest installation CD and are not sure for which latest upgrade installer is your license valid, please write us your ATENA user ID (WR) as displayed in the About dialog and we tell you which installer/updater to download.

If you have the same problem in the current version, please send us your model such that we may try to reproduce the issue here.

Just an idea: if you load with a force, monitor External forces. If you load with prescribed displacements, monitor Reactions. In both cases, the monitor has to be defined at the same point as the load.

Re: Monitoring points - Error reading value

Hello!
Thank you for your hint, now the monitoring points are working.
Greez!